Environmental Responsibility: We have taken the initiative to improve the environment and human health characteristics. We ensure that the highest possible standards are maintained through the development of our products, operation of our business and the management of our people.
We believe in taking a positive attitude and performance not just towards our valued clients but also towards the environment and community at large.
Energy Efficiency: We believe energy efficiency is a fundamental element in progressing towards a sustainable – energy future. Two major areas are generally recognized as a concern: greenhouse gas emission and local and regional air pollution.
We continuously pursue energy efficiency goals through the usage of sustainable resources, improvement of production procedures and increased productivity across all company operations.
Third Party Accreditation: We have partnered with major suppliers around the world that carries products with accreditation from different environmental organisations. This is to certify that the products we carry are not just about the quality but the impact of it to our environment.
In line with this, Advance also created its own range of chemicals called Advance Nature that is licensed by Environmental Choice New Zealand. This is to make sure that we are truly committed in giving you a great cleaning solution with the utmost consideration for the environment and your health.
Advance has taken initiatives which directly influence in improving the environmental and human health characteristics.
- Design and develop products that can minimise impact in the environment.
- Maintain environmental standards for use in its operations and comply with all applicable. Advance has taken initiatives which directly influence in improving the environmental and human health characteristics. laws and regulations.
- Enhance training skills of its personnel to ensure a more effective understanding and management of environmental issues during operations particularly with:
- The use and storage of chemicals.
- The recycling and disposal of waste in a safe, clean, and efficient manner.
- The carriage and disposal of waste including hazardous and infectious waste and water.
- The conduct of regular environment audits of Advance International.
Each and every staff member who are responsible for the work activities of other employees will be held accountable for:
- Identifying practices and circumstances that could lead to the injury of employees, customers, members of the public, or the environment.
- Implementing steps to prevent and control such situations.
- Reporting where appropriate, any such practices, circumstances, mishaps, or accidents to the Managing Director.
Advance International encourages and requires all employees to take a positive attitude and performance towards the environment as well as the safety of employees and the community at large.
Clean Ideas, Smarter Business
Whatever is your business – from accommodation to health care, from education to food service, we will provide you a specific cleaning and hygiene solution designed for your market.